Feb 23, 2009

Time is near!


I remembered when I was still very young, in the neighbourhood, an Indian Catholic boy came to evangelise to me, he shown me a picture, now I refresh it, the picture is like this:

........An angel stepping out from the sea, one of the leg is on the land, and one of the leg is still in the sea......

Pain of labour is started to be felt...time is near, soon, the great judgement is nearer our own states, above the air and space! God, the Living Great One, please hear the cries of your people down under. All faces will be turned into pail faces! .....Then the angel will walks into the land, and he will free us from bondage!

how long we have to wait?

No comments:

AI-Generated Bible Translation Under Human Review

A Theological Examination of Accessibility, Fidelity, and the Limits of Ease Introduction: The Translation Imperative and Its Modern Pressur...