I see the enemies of Israel like to take this "Nazi" as a name for their sons and daughters!
the father : Nazi, Nazi, Nazi, come here, papa has buy you a gun!
Nazi : Papa, let me see the gun! Wow!~ What a heavy and shining gun!
the father : Nazi, when you grow up, you must remember why I give you the name!
Nazi : Papa, why you give me this name?
the father : Nazi, you are the enemy for the people of God!
Nazi : Papa, I do not understand what you mean!
the father : Nazi, one day you will understand what I mean!
Nazi : Papa, why you buy me a gun?
the father : Because you are my son!
"Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them." (Ephesians 5:11, ESV). THIS BLOG CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE. READER DISCRETION IS ADVICED.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Revelation, the “Perfect Bible,” and the Claims of Verbal Plenary Preservation
A Biblical-Theological Critique of KJV-Onlyism in Light of the Book of Revelation Introduction The Book of Revelation is one of the most im...
No comments:
Post a Comment